Greetings,

I have seen that I can get all the eigenvalues with the lanczos algorithm
in the lanczos.cpp example file but I don't see any documentation on
eigenvectors.  The only thing I have found is on the
feature-improve-lanczos branch
https://github.com/viennacl/viennacl-dev/blob/karlrupp/feature-improve-lanczos/examples/tutorial/lanczos.cpp.
Is this intended to be implemented or is there existing support for
determining eigen vectors?

A secondary question, is the same possible with the power method?

Thanks,
Charles