Hi Charles,

 > I have seen that I can get all the eigenvalues with the lanczos
> algorithm in the lanczos.cpp example file but I don't see any
> documentation on eigenvectors.  The only thing I have found is on the
> feature-improve-lanczos branch
> https://github.com/viennacl/viennacl-dev/blob/karlrupp/feature-improve-lanczos/examples/tutorial/lanczos.cpp.
> Is this intended to be implemented or is there existing support for
> determining eigen vectors?

The Lanczos-code in the feature-branch is work-in-progress and will soon
be merged to the master branch (and thus be included in 1.7.0). As you
correctly noticed, documentation is one of the remaining todos.

> A secondary question, is the same possible with the power method?

The eigenvector is not returned yet. It certainly should allow that.
I'll update the interface tomorrow and let you know.

Best regards,
Karli