Karl,

Everything appears to be working correctly with the power method.  A
followup though, is it possible to return 'all' eigenvalues and
eigenvectors with the power algorithm?  The Lanczos example (in the
feature-improve-lanczos branch) code looks like it would iterate through
all eigenvalues and eigenvectors.  For example, with a trivial matrix of
size 4x4 I would expect to get 4 eigenvalues and 4 eigenvectors (of length
4, i.e. a matrix of 16 elements).

This leads me to another question, I didn't see a merge between the Lanczos
algorithm.  Is that still under development or is it now implemented in the
master branch?

Again, thank you all your work,

Regards,
Charles