Hello,

I've been getting a CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES error when I try to do (somthing like)
the following with A OpenCL Contex in a unit testt:

viennacl::matrix<double,viennacl::row_major> mxA

viennacl::vector<double> vecB

// add some data to both mxA and vecB

viennacl::vector<double> vecB = viennacl::linalg::prod(mxA, vecB)

This seems right and everything works when using an OpenMP Context, but when I
try to read the data off of the GPU in (with in an openCL Context)  using
backend::memory_read, I get the CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES error.

If I dont make the backend::memory_read call, that test will pass,  but my next
 unit test; A Matrix * Matrix test will fail.

Does the Vector product or memory_read seem wrong to you?

Thanks,

Andy