A naive attempt to clone from https://github.com/emacsorphanage/vm/
and run failed. I've been running a version from the bzr repo under
29.0.50.
A few questions:
- Am I starting from the right repo or is there a more recent version?
- Are others running successfully in the case I'm trying?
- Does any of the experienced maintainers have a sense of how hard this will be
to fix? I'm willing to try it but would like an estimate of difficulty and time.
regards
Peter

--
Peter Rayner (he/him), Honorary Professorial Fellow, University of Melbourne
mobile +61 402 752 379

  • running viewmail u... peter.julien.rayner