I can reluctantly offer to manage a repo but I would need it to be github ...
unless
there's a gh equivalent for gitlab/codeberg. I'm blind and use
emacspeak for access so things that can't be done via magit/forge/gh
are painful. Better if someone else can do it but I want it done so
will if needed.
cheers
Peter

--
Peter Rayner (he/him), Honorary Professorial Fellow, University of Melbourne
mobile +61 402 752 379