Dear all,

I donīt know how such a situation may have arised, but
one fact is perfectly clear to me: in a list devoted
to communicate and share, either all of us - even
those we disagree with - have a place, or there is no
point in pursuing what may become a futile exercice.

I have often read Matanya's comments, have been
irritated with some, disagreed with others, but I must
recognize that he is indeeed knowledgable and has
always contributed positively with his knowledge to
the list.

I feel that a place where such a person cannot find
the space to interchange information, opinions or even
-on occasion- insults, for whatever reason, is not a
place for me either, so regretfully, I shall leave
this list as well.

With best regards,
Antonio