From: Antonio Corona [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 March 2005 04:44
To: vihuela
Subject: Re: MO

Dear all,

I donīt know how such a situation may have arised, but one fact is perfectly
clear to me: in a list devoted to communicate and share, either all of us -
even those we disagree with - have a place, or there is no point in pursuing
what may become a futile exercice.

I have often read Matanya's comments, have been irritated with some,
disagreed with others, but I must recognize that he is indeeed knowledgable
and has always contributed positively with his knowledge to the list.

I feel that a place where such a person cannot find the space to interchange
information, opinions or even -on occasion- insults, for whatever reason, is
not a place for me either, so regretfully, I shall leave this list as well.

With best regards,
Antonio