To the list:

Please remember, too, that there are many like me who are silent readers most
of the time who, late at night at the end of a long busy day at work, relish
the chance to read others' opinions on the often arcane but relevant points
and issues on matters of instruments, stringing, repertoire, performance
practice and interpretation.  I don't frequently make postings but benefit
hugely
from the chance to read the frequently colorful conversations that go on.

And when I go back to my chair and music stand and take up my vihuela or
lute, somehow all the conversation that I've read in cyberspace can make all
the
difference, whether it is a matter of knowing another version of a work or else
just keeping in mind the contrasting points of view on the performance of a
phrase or issues on tuning.

So, I like staying on as a subscriber to all the lute-related lists and I
like the variety of postings and contributers, too!

Kenneth Be
Cleveland, OH