There would be many possible movies about lute-players and their
adventures.
What was about Rizzo who was said to have a close relationship to Mary?
Dowland as predesessor of James Bond? The life of the english Gaultier as
adventure? Are there some vihuelanista-stories to add? With a tiny bit of
fantasy I could make a fantastic script out of Corbetta's life (must be a
french movie because it wouldn't have a happy end) ...

Best wishes
Thomas

Lex Eisenhardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> am 13.05.2005 11:14:08