Alfonso Marin wrote:
Dear all,

I have come across some beautiful Youtube videos of Lex Eisenhardt (my former
guitar teacher at the Conservatory of Amsterdam before I studied the lute) that
I well worth watching:

http://www.youtube.com/user/secondolibro

I hope you enjoy them!

Greetings,

Alfonso

It's great to see these pieces being played. In the past I've struggled - without much success - with the Em Prelude and Allemande. (Is there an extra little campanella just near the end of the Prelude?)

I should be able to hear, but does the fifth have a bourdon?

It's always extremely interesting to see a professional perform a piece as well as play the music.

Stuart