On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 15:39:08 +0100, David van Ooijen wrote
> Thanks to all who responded. I'll have enough to chat my way through
> the concert coming Sunday.
> Espeically Juan Pablo's story is good,

Yes, in the category of: "Se non è vero, è ben trovato." ...
But, since that saying is supposed to come from rennaisance
Giordano Bruno it's fitting after all ;-)
How would "Baxa de contrapunto" translate:
"Down from the counterpoint" ? Or "Dutch from the counterpoint"?
Is that a kind of disease you catch from being exposed to long to
flemish polyphony?

 Cheers, Ralf Mattes

--
R. Mattes -