Well - I should have said in French tablature............

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martyn Hodgson" <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk> To: "Ed Durbrow" <edurb...@sea.plala.or.jp>; "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
Cc: "Vihuelalist" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 5:15 PM
Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: 5 course guitar - partial strums

  To be pedantic,  the Ms with dots I mentioned (a Lobkowicz Ms - OLIM
  Prague II Ms Kk77) is probably Austrian or Bohemian in origin. In fact
  the title page of the first part has ' Pieces Composee Par le Comte
  Logis' - though perhaps arrangements (if that) rather than original
  guitar compositions by Losy.

  Martyn