I forgot that I was the only guy with the launchpad keys. :-)
I uploaded a recent version of the viking.pot so everybody is able to
contribute to viking translation on launchpad:
https://translations.launchpad.net/viking

Such contributions would be really appreciated as level of translation as
decrease (French translation has only 60% and need 430 strings to be
translated).