Well, I'm nearing completion for 1.5 - which will now be after this coming
weekend - to give anyone a chance to use the latest source.

There is one last item I would appreciate feedback on (with this patch
attached) - this hasn't be applied to the code repository yet...

Originally I noticed I had spelt "license" 'wrong' - I had used "licence''. So
I was just going to align the spelling, but then it got me thinking:

Why do we introduce the "About this License" dialog, every time one adds a map?

No other software as far as I know generates such a warning with an
interruption to one's work flow.

So instead I just shifted it to be an 'About' menu action from the map layer.

Thus this license information is always available, which it wasn't before.

Be Seeing You - Rob.
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving isn't for you.