On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 11:35:41AM +0300, Yakov Lerner wrote:
>On 7/7/06, Sean Reifschneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>What I'm really looking for is that when I paste using the mouse, that
>>"paste" is set.
>
>How about this
>
>:map <MiddleMouse> :set paste<cr>"*p:set nopaste<cr>
>and similar thing for imap

I believe that's what vim does when you do "set mouse".  I would like to be
able to do that when I do not have "set mouse", based on number of
characters in the input buffer, or characters read in the last 100ms or
something.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 Canadian phone sex: What kind of hockey jersey are you wearing?
Sean Reifschneider, Member of Technical Staff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>