Nikolai Weibull wrote:
On 7/22/06, A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But wouldn't the default be aligned with the direcories of the netrw
buffer (which I want in a different colour), rather than with the Normal
group?

hi def link PwdDirectory Directory

but seeing as how you both don't want the highlighting:

hi def link PwdDirectory Normal

(And I seriously hope netrw uses a group that links to Directory for
its highlighting.)

It seems no one cares for this patch, so I guess I'll just have to
give it up.  I just figured that a directory is a directory and :pwd
prints a directory, so why not highlight it as a directory.

 nikolai

well then, a string is a string and a number is a number, so why not have ":set option?" and ":echo" print their results in pink instead of black? Doesn't feel right to me.

Best regards,
Tony.