(Sorry if you recieve this twice, I don't think the first one made it
onto the list for whatever reason.)

On 26/09/06, Edd Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ill add this in as soon as I can, but university work is coming in
hard at the moment so it might not be until the weekend.

Greetings all,

Hope your enjoying your weekend.

As promised i have ammended the patch. I have run some tests as before
and uploaded them (along with the new patch) here:

http://arameus.net/users/edd/vim-test2/

All of the files with _courier.html as a suffix are with a font set
using :let html_font="courier". This sets all css/font tags to this
font and appends ", monospace" as a fallback incase the user does not
have that font.

Also i realized that style= in a body tag is css and replaced that
with a big old font tag around the whole text if html_use_css is not
set.

Best Regards

Edd