On 12/10/06, Benji Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

in the body, while the non-CSS version will have something like

and now the CSS version is easier to read.

Yes I see,

If i had  written this from scratch i would have not included <font>
tags atall because they are depricated. I was just respecting the
existing code to be honest. This would have to be something you take
up with the original writer(?) or Bram(?).

I'll check the syntax error highlight for you too.

Will probably get a chance at the weekend.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

Edd