On 10/2/06, Yakov Lerner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Me too. I think it means that (1) "email address at KNBT that is
unavailable or no longer valid", and (2) it's time for you to add
special filtering rule to your mail reader. I mean, who said mail bot
cannot post to mailing list ?

It's not posting to the mailing list, it's sending it to me, and I
haven't asked for a return receipt or anything.  One would hope that
mailing list software + MTAs would get together and understand that I,
the poster to the mailing list, don't want to know that some douchebag
registered an email address with the mailing list and didn't remove
themself from the mailing list when it was dropped at the recipient
end.  Also, it would be nice if the MTA in question would only send
/one/ notification (during a given time period), not once every time.

So anyway, I guess my request is for Felix von Leitner, or whoever
doesn't maintain this mailing list anymore (according to earlier
discussions on similar subjects), to remove the offending email
address from the mailing address.

Thanks.

 nikolai

P.S.
Sorry about the extra traffic about this.
D.S.