Ali Akcaagac wrote:
On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 11:34 +0200, A.J.Mechelynck wrote:
You can either blacklist [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in your mail reader (e.g. by creating a new filter rule,
'if From: is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" then Move
to Trash'), or treat it in whatever manner you treat spam.

Hello,

I'm getting these mails as well....

I think this is definately no solution. Think about new people who like
joining this mailinglist in regard of contributing or giving feedback to
this list. You definately don't want them to blacklist half a dozen
"unwanted" emails before they can finally start posting something or
participating to this mailinglist.

mfg,

Ali Akcaagac

It's not half a dozen unwanted emails. It's just one email address, i.e., [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- these false bounces all come from the same source. If you feel up to it, write [EMAIL PROTECTED] telling them their mail routers are misconfigured (you can use my mail to Yakov in this thread as a kind of boilerplate). You can also point him to http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/329.html . But don't expect quick and accurate action, that postmaster could quite possibly be an arrogant blockhead wo won't do anything you suggest to him "for his own good".

Best regards,
Tony.