Nikolai Weibull wrote:
[...]
So anyway, I guess my request is for Felix von Leitner, or whoever
doesn't maintain this mailing list anymore (according to earlier
discussions on similar subjects), to remove the offending email
address from the mailing address.

Thanks.

 nikolai

P.S.
Sorry about the extra traffic about this.
D.S.

The problem is, not only the KNBT pseudo-bounce is misdirected, it is incomplete. In particular, it doesn't say which address was not found, so all Felix (or Bram or someone) can know is that "someone" @knbt.com is no longer a valid address. But they can't go forcibly unsubscribing _every_ @knbt.com subscriber, can they? Quite probably there are more than one.

Best regards,
Tony.