Hi There,

  I'm using two most downloaded vim plugins MiniBufferExplorer(By bindu
wavell)  and taglist(By Yegappan Lakshmanan) for working on C++ files.

When I open a file on a consol window, and use the Taglist plugin it works
absolutely fine as documented. In the same consol window if I open another
file with ":e <file2>" then it open the MiniBufferExplorer window as well
and I can see the list of files present in the buffer.
Also, the taglist plugin works absolutely well, i.e. giving the list of all
the variables and functions befined in both the files.
THE PROBLEM starts after I close either of the files with :q command. The
MiniBuffer  window still appears(with list of both the files present) and
the view on window (left vertical portion with taglist of both the files and
on the right half blank window, with buffer explorer window on the top. When
I open the other file by clicking in the buffer explorer it opens the files
only in 1-row space which is the width of buffer explorer.
Another PROBLEM when I tried opening the other file which is still present
in buffer explorer window it opens in the rest half of the window(which was
blank earlier).

Furthermore if I close(:q), either of the files and switch to another file
by selecting it from the buffer window it opens the files in black and
white("vi ") mode, like syntax off commend is given.

Is there a problem in using both the plugins together. Is there something I
need to add in .vimrc file to avoid and unexpected behavior.

So far I find that the behavior of taglist plugin is absolutely with one
exception, which is "
If taglist window also open, and if I choose to switch to second file from
MiniBuffer explorer it opens the file in the taglist window(which you get in
Vsplit mode).
However, I can still get the taglist window by the command, and it opens in
another vsplit mode i.e. another third section in the same window.

WHAT DO I NEED to follow to make sure that if I switch between the files I
get the next file in the same window instead of the split mode.