Hi,

this is the continuation of a post... The point is that I have a file
where blocks of text appear sometimes once, sometimes twice or even
three times etc...
I would like to find out how to delete the blocks that are repeated,
so that in the end I am left with a text file in which the blocks
appear only ONCE....

The text file looks like this, for instance:(please note that there
are NOT blank lines in my text file, it's just after pasting here)

What a call a "block" is a paragraph starting with a "<br><a
href="http://xxx.lanl.gov/..."; until the next "<br><a
href="http://xxx.lanl.gov/...";

<!-- comenca -->
Central Black Hole in the Seyfert Galaxy

Onken (1,3),
Accepted for publication in The

Central Black Hole in the Seyfert Galaxy
Onken (1,3),

Accepted for publication in The

holistic cosmic-ray source models

Accepted for publication in Astronomy