On 5/12/06, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Edward Fox wrote:

> It seems that the CVS service of sourceforge.net resumed again. The
> host name changed to "vim.cvs.sourceforge.net". So what?

I tried it.  Seems to work mostly, but it has forgotten my ssh key, need
to type my password for every change and tag command...  Perhaps it's a
matter of waiting, the message mentions the new system comes up today.

Just FYI. When I tried to update the CVS root in cvsmenu.vim, my SSH
keys works for ezytools.cvs.sf.net (after retrieving the new host
key). I used CVSNT, PuTTY, and pageant on Windows.

Best regards,

Yongwei
--
Wu Yongwei