How is it possible, using GVIM, to forbid Windows executing commands
destinated to VIM?
e.g CTRL-V (Virtual select) is interpreted as "Paste" by MS. CTRL-A as
"select all", ...
How can I disable this, and retrieve unix-like behaviour in my gvim ?

Likely your vimrc is directly or indirectly sourcing mswin.vim and to remedy the matter, just edit your vimrc file and remove the line that reads something like

        runtime mswin.vim

or

        source mswin.vim

Nuke the line, and you should be good to go.

It might be slurped in indirectly via the example_vimrc.vim file, in which case you'll want to nuke/modify that instead.

-tim