Having installed vim7.0, I'm getting the following error when I open httpd.conf

Error detected while processing BufRead Auto commands for "httpd.conf*":
E492: Not an editor command: auth_mysql.conf*,auth_pgsql.conf*,
ssl.conf*,perl.conf*,php.conf*,python.conf*,squirrelmail.conf* call s
:StarSetf('apache')
Press ENTER or type command to continue

The corresponding part of /usr/share/vim/vim70/filetype.vim reads:

" Apache config file
au BufNewFile,BufRead .htaccess                  setf apache
au BufNewFile,BufRead
httpd.conf*,srm.conf*,access.conf*,apache.conf*,apache2.conf*,/etc/apache2/*.conf*
auth_mysql.conf*,auth_pgsql
.conf*,ssl.conf*, perl.conf*,php.conf*,python.conf*,squirrelmail.conf*
call s:StarSetf('apache')

It looks like there is a comma missing here: "
,/etc/apache2/*.conf*>>,<<auth_mysql.conf*" .

I don't know if this is a problem with the binary distribution I used
or a more general issue, but I thought it was worth a mention here