On Sun 30-Jul-06 4:56am -0600, Christian Ebert wrote:

> * A.J.Mechelynck on Sunday, July 30, 2006 at 10:59:55 +0200:
>> Looks like AsNeeded didn't find <SID>Tlist_Session_Load in taglist
>> because taglist's "script number" had changed from 23 to something else,
>> or because taglist wasn't reloaded (yet?). Try moving taglist out of
>> AsNeeded's scope and having it load unconditionally. I don't know
>> AsNeeded well enough to know if it's a bug or not.

I don't know what you could possible mean, Tony, by "moving
taglist out of AsNeeded's scope .."  As I explained, both
AsNeeded and taglist are the only files in vimfiles\plugin.
There is nothing in vimfiles\AsNeeded.

> taglist uses au FuncUndefined as its own AsNeeded mechanism. This
> might collide with AsNeeded.

That leads to a work-around of sourcing taglist a second
time by adding to _vimrc:

    ru plugin\taglist.vim

Perhaps a better solution is to change taglist by adding a
check for a global variable - if present, complete sourcing
without the double load mechanism.

Bill