Pete Johns wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 16:07:32 -0700, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:
> >>(Sorry guys, my web-based editor, which I must use at work
> >>becauseof IT paranoia about SMTP, simply will not let me reply
> >>at the end rather than beginning of the thread.)=20
> >>
> Web-based editor? Why not use Vim as your editor from within
> Firefox? Works a treat for me!
>
> ViewSourceWith <http://dafizilla.sourceforge.net/viewsourcewith/>

Don't see something about Vim here...

I'm using "It's All Text!" now.  Just had to create a shell script to
start gvim, because it doesn't allow you to give arguments to the
command.  I'm using this (on Unix, obviously):

        #!/bin/sh
        gvim -f "$@"

Store this in a file, make it executable, and set it from
Tools/Add-ons/It's All Text/Preferences

The plugin can be found here:
        https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/4125/

Warning: If you set the preferences to use Vim firefox gets stuck.

I'll document it somewhere when I have used it a bit more.

123. You ask the car dealer to install an extra cigarette lighter
     on your new car to power your notebook.