Ok, so the majority of people seem to be saying that the Google wiki
isn't very well-suited for our needs.  Most notably, it's very likely
that it will severely inhibit contributions.  I agree with this
whole-heartedly.

Also, a lot of people are discussing third-party wiki hosting sites and
the possibility of running our wiki on donated server space.  I think
this is a useful exercise in case we do end up not using the Google
wiki.

However, there are still people, including Bram, who seem to feel pretty
strongly about using the Google wiki.  Bram, are we going down the wrong
track by planning for a non-Google wiki?  For this site, I think it's
very important that we get as close to a consensus as possible regarding
who will do the hosting.

Thanks again to everyone!

Tom Purl