On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 13:24:09 -0800, "Denis Perelyubskiy"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
[snip]
> so, i propose we move to agreeing what the format should be.

..and after thinking about this a bit more:
- format?
- karma/rating (i think someone already brought it up). How do we do
this here? The use seems to be that you can browse by scores. Do people
do this? Would the tips maybe just become intrinsically useful by nature
of being edited by many people?
- difficulty - do we need this? what's the use-case for that? do people
come looking for "easy" tips? it appears they may be looking for a)
useful tips (item above), or for b) tips applicable to their situation
(tag-related tips).
- date. who cares?

anything else?

-denis