"Marv Boyes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写于 2007-04-20 23:09:11:
> I removed all Vim-related Ubuntu packages and re-ran the AAP install
> with "--enable-gui=gtk2" in my config.arg file. That's evidently not
> the correct syntax, since I ended up with no GUI available.

This is the correct syntax, but you may not have X-related dev packages
installed.

try the following:
 sudo apt-get build-dep vim

The above will install all related development packages into your system so
that vim can be compiled into gui version.

And install the packages, configure and make vim again, this may give you
the gui version.

--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606