Sebastian Menge wrote:
[...very helpful summary for Vim Wiki...]

Thanks for keeping this moving. I'm happy with what you said,
but here are some comments. Please disregard all this and just
do it, if you can't stand my detail at the moment!

everything should fit on one page, no scrolling

That would be an aim, but clearly it can't be enforced by the
initial import (although it does mean that any information box
should be at the end of the tip).

2.) Drop the id for new tips, use old ids just to redirect.

Good, but let's have a specific example. How about: