Hey all,
I just updated to feisty on a samba server machine and a lot of the
vim defaults went crazy.  For example:  Pressing the Up or Down keys
in insert mode add new lines with just A or B on them, respectively.
That I can live with, but check this out, if I have the following
sentence:

fREW is a silly guy

and my cursor is on the s, and I press cw, it changes to

fREW is a sill$ guy

and it works just like I had pressed cw and it replaces up the the $
or if I press escape it only has the new text I put in, but it's just
so weird!  Does anyone know where these new changes in Feisty come
from?  I wanted to just replace /etc/vim/vimrc, but it was exactly the
same.

Ideas?

Thanks,
-fREW