On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:00 AM, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is something wrong with what CVS did to the files.  Especially in
> runtime/tutor.  Might take a day to sort out.
>
> Sigh.  Why can't I just tell CVS that this is the tree of files I want
> to have in the repository?

this is the exact reason why I started using git and dropped cvs/svn...

now that you're putting the focus on releasing a collection of files
and not tracking them individually so much anymore (you're tracking a
queue of patches with a naming convention), you want to check in a
tree content.

use git or mercurial or bzr to get this wish come true.

if you need help setting up git, I can provide support. :)

--
Christian