On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Adding another system won't solve the CVS problems.  Can't just drop CVS
> right now, many people are using it.

I would not add it. I would use it to replace them all (I'm too
supportive with git, I know...)

using CVS with writing commit access ? if yes, I'd understand, but I
guess the answer is no (most commits on vim7 are from "vimboss").
if I recall well, you prefer receiving patches.

Or are they using it only to grab the latest snapshot ? in that case,
providing access to a snapshot through a simple web based interface
would change so much their habits. Just look at github.com or
repo.or.cz to be convinced.

--
Christian