On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 16:22, Charles Campbell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The only criticism I could make of MH's patch, and perhaps I'm just
> ignorant of how to do it -- but I rather like the plugin's different
> colorization of previous vs future relative numbers, and would like it
> if the relative numbering patch would provide something similar.

Can you explain how exactly that works? I never really tried the
plugin, only the patch, but I like that, at least.

Do I assume correctly that there is no clean way to check for the
existance of the patch at run-time, yet? I would love to adopt my
keybindings depending on if the patch is applied or not.

Richard