On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Nazri Ramliy <ayieh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Nazri Ramliy <ayieh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Bram Moolenaar <b...@moolenaar.net> wrote:
>>> The test is passing for me on all platforms, except for a Vim build with
>>> DJGPP.  I haven't yet looked into why this happens.  Nazri, can you
>>> build Vim with DJGPP?  The compiler can be downloaded for free.
>>
>> I'll give it a shot soon.
>>

> It seems due to WIN3264 is not defined when compiled using DJGPP.
>
> I changed the few occurrences of WIN3264 that are related to find completion
>
>        if defined(MSWIN) || defined(MSDOS)
>
> but the test still fails.
>
> I'll investigate more tomorrow.

I found out what the problem is.

With djgpp vim, doing

        :!mkdir foo

creates the directory "FOO".  (With msvc vim it creates the directory "foo".)

This changes the ordering of the sorted candidates for find completion on
djgpp-vim compared to msvc-compiled-vim, hence the failing test.

I tried changing that to

        :!mkdir fOO

Because under COMMAND.COM it creates directory "fOO".

But when done from djgpp-vim the directory created is still "FOO".

To make test73 pass on unix, msvc-vim and djggp-vim I'll use uppercase letters
for all the directory names that it uses (unless someone has a better idea).

Patch coming soon.

nazri.