Nazri Ramliy wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Nazri Ramliy <ayieh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'll give it a shot soon.
> >>

> > It seems due to WIN3264 is not defined when compiled using DJGPP.
> >
> > I changed the few occurrences of WIN3264 that are related to find completion
> >
> >        if defined(MSWIN) || defined(MSDOS)
> >
> > but the test still fails.
> >
> > I'll investigate more tomorrow.
>
> I found out what the problem is.
>
> With djgpp vim, doing
>
>       :!mkdir foo
>
> creates the directory "FOO".  (With msvc vim it creates the directory "foo".)
>
> This changes the ordering of the sorted candidates for find completion on
> djgpp-vim compared to msvc-compiled-vim, hence the failing test.
>
> I tried changing that to
>
>       :!mkdir fOO
>
> Because under COMMAND.COM it creates directory "fOO".
>
> But when done from djgpp-vim the directory created is still "FOO".
>
> To make test73 pass on unix, msvc-vim and djggp-vim I'll use uppercase letters
> for all the directory names that it uses (unless someone has a better idea).
>
> Patch coming soon.

I'm glad you managed to figure this out.

Another solution would be to ignore case when sorting.  After all, this
is a case-insensitive file system.  But that might be more complicated
and some people might actually like the sorting as it is.

--
My sister Cecilia opened a computer store in Hawaii.
She sells C shells by the seashore.