On 10/10/2011 03:43 PM, mattn wrote:
I hope that <SNR> functions should be following after global
functions. Is this a problem of sort?
Currently, <SNR> functions are there before global functions. it's not
useful.

It's a good idea to show the <SNR> functions last. "Normal" users don't use them, and the cryptic names look intimidating.

However, If I want to find global function leading "z", I may feed that
"<SNR> functions are not useful for complete".

Wouldn't you then type z<Tab>, to only get functions starting with "z"? The <SNR> functions wouldn't show up, then.

We should hear another's comment more.

Here's another vote for keeping them in, at least when the "<SNR>" base has already been typed (and preferably also at the end of the list of all functions).

-- regards, ingo