Thanks for all in this thread.

I still don't assent that vim show <SNR> functions in complete candidates.

And I wonder why they use ":echo <tab>" to get candidate from completion.
I'm thinking who want to know SID are very minorities. And as Ingo Karkat
says, <SNR> is the cryptic names look intimidating.
As you know it, SID is not constant value. if you install scripts in your
runtime path, followers in alphabetical get a different SID value with
restarted.
AFAIK, who want to know SID are developer. And they should know how to see
SID of the script.

1. :scriptnames
 and find your script file.

2. :command Foo
 to find definition of the command which is defined in your script.

3. define function s:SID()
  see :help <SID>

I want to prior normal users.