Hi Josh!

On Sa, 06 Okt 2012, Josh . wrote:

> Sorry for the delay, my vim info: https://gist.github.com/3845451 .
> The output of `uname -ar`: https://gist.github.com/3845453 .  Finally,
> my terminal's info: https://gist.github.com/3845458

You could have pasted that information right into the mail. So I can
quote the information and not every subscriber of this list is able to
fetch the information.

Since your vim version is pretty recent, I would guess, that you have an
issue with urxvt. I am running latest Vim using urvt 9.14 and have never
seen something like this. Would you mind, testing with an older version
of urxvt? Having said this, this sounds a lot like this bug
unfortunately, no response there. So you might want to report it
upstream as well.

regards,
Christian