Hi, Manuel and Vimmers.

2013/7/3(Wed) 0:27:51 UTC+9 Manuel Ortega:
> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:44 AM, Kazunobu Kuriyama <kazunobu...@nifty.com>
> wrote:
>

> That said, the vim shipped with MacOS X 10.8.4, the version of which is 7.3
> and looks no patch applied, not linked against X11, works well.  This
> suggests that the early patch-levels of 7.3 are free from this particular bug.
>

> Did my earlier message not go through?  I bisected.  The offending commit is
> 7.3.859.  7.3.858 is just fine on OSX 10.8.4.
>

> I see this in iTerm.app with xterm-256color, and in Terminal.app with
> xterm-256color.
>

> If I switch it to "xterm" or "xterm-16color", the bug goes away.
>

> If I switch it to "xterm-color" the bug reappears.
>

> -Manny

Thank you for your investigation.

My investigation result:
I reproduced.
7.3.1287 on fedora 17 via PuTTY(term=putty-256color).

If may_req_ambiguous_character_width() function call is commented, then This
regression is not occurred.
(main.c: 815)

Best regards
Hirohito Higashi