On 02-Jul-2013 Manuel Ortega <mannyvim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:44 AM, Kazunobu Kuriyama <
> kazunobu.kuriy...@nifty.com> wrote:
>
> > That said, the vim shipped with MacOS X 10.8.4, the version of which is
> > 7.3 and looks no patch applied, not linked against X11, works well.  This
> > suggests that the early patch-levels of 7.3 are free from this particular
> > bug.
> >

> Did my earlier message not go through?  I bisected.  The offending commit
> is 7.3.859.  7.3.858 is just fine on OSX 10.8.4.
>
> I see this in iTerm.app with xterm-256color, and in Terminal.app with
> xterm-256color.
>
> If I switch it to "xterm" or "xterm-16color", the bug goes away.
>
> If I switch it to "xterm-color" the bug reappears.
>
> -Manny

There are more problems introduced by 7.3.859. I have a problem with
mappings. When I try to set mappings up in my .vimrc, one of the
mappings is executed. I minimised the setup to the following two files:
Makefile:
#v+
.PHONY: foo bar

foo bar:
        echo This is target $@!
#v-
vimrc
#v+
set nocompatible

nnoremap        <S-F3>  :lmake bar<CR>
nmap             [1;2R       <S-F3>

" This is what <S-F3> looks like in my terminal:  O1;2R
#v-

I don't know what my vimrc will look like after going through Google
groups, so I am attaching the files as well.

When I run:
$ ~/devel/73/vim-git/src/vim -u vimrc -U NONE --noplugin

I get:
#v+
echo This is target bar!
This is target bar!

Press ENTER or type command to continue
#v-

which clearly indicates that ":lmake bar" is executed.

--
Lech Lorens