Hi kocha,

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 06:39 AM PDT, kocha wrote:
k> Hi Bram,
k>
k> I am always using a language called SystemVerilog at work.
k> However, I very regret that there is nothing to Syntax of the standard of
Vim.
k> Would you add to the standard of Vim, if it can do?

The Verilog syntax highlighting file should work fairly well.  Include the
following to your filetype.vim file:

  " SystemVerilog files
  au BufNewFile,BufRead *.sv,*.svh set filetype=verilog_systemverilog

If you are on a Unix system and haven't created a filetype.vim file yet,
create one in ~/.vim with the following contents:

------------------------------ Delimiter BEGIN --------------------------------

" my filetype file

if exists("did_load_filetypes")
   finish
endif

augroup filetypedetect

  " SystemVerilog files
  au BufNewFile,BufRead *.sv,*.svh set filetype=verilog_systemverilog

augroup END

------------------------------- Delimiter END ---------------------------------

Regards,

--
Mun

k> This is my first post and my first time creating vim syntax files, so please
feel free to correct my approach to either.
k>
k> Best Regards,
k> Kocha
k>
k> --
k> --
k> You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
k> Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
k> For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
k>
k> ---
k> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"vim_dev" group.
k> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to vim_dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.