There is something else that I have been using for SystemVerilog for years. The
syntax highlighting is complete, also has a very good indenting script, a
default ftplugin, and a separate ftdetect file. I recommend using this instead.
It is mature and has a strong grasp of VIM script.

The file type is "sv", not "verilog_systemverilog" - much easier to type.

I can't attach the files because there is a bug on the google groups RSS web
page that will not allow me to upload a file. Not sure how to get it to you.
Any ideas? Is there a way to upload it to the VIM FTP site, perhaps?