> OK. I get it. It may be interesting suggestion. But it is a waste of time.
> It divides our community, needs our time, breaks compatibilities.
> I don't want to make another editor.  I loves Vim(and VimL).
> You should solve other problems in Vim todo list.
Your choice / my choice. I love Vim to. But I also think about all the
people which are to be born which have to learn viml just to get a
simple thing done in Vim - and you cannot reuse viml knowledge in any
way. That's why its nice to know, but its far from perfect.

I cannot accept cores which are broken by design. (Read about the resize
event on my page). A accept that other people might thing differently
about it (like you).

> Yes. So, "new another editor like Vim" or "fork Vim" is a waste of time.
> Vim's features are huge.
Yes - but not all are important, and some are a lock in (eg error
formats :compiler).

> We should respect the thought of Mr.Bram.
You may do so and I respect them. Zimbu gets right what is was written
for, but its not even close to what I have in mind - even though what I
have in mind includes kind of Zimbu, but is not limited to it.

I know that forking Vim will divide community. But it will also make it
possible to other people to join again. I'd like to delay this
discussion till I know what I want exactly and whether I have time to do
it - till then having a place to summarize wishes is the best thing to
do.

If granted you access to vam-kr. Do whatever you think is right.
vam_known_repositories#Pool() is the function returning all the magic.

Before talking about renaming you should tell us whether you think the
returned list of items is reusable to you.

If you think about big changes consider using a branch or creating a bug
report so that we can discuss your requirements.

Marc Weber