On Thursday, January 30th, 2014 at 6:55PM, Daniel "paradigm" Thau wrote:
> > Review for those who have forgotten and/or don't care to backread:
> >
> > This patch adds a new text object, "m", which will take one more
> > character as input.  That character will be used as bounds to the left
> > and right for the object.  For example, "cim$" will change between
> > dollar signs.  This supports multi-line objects, so one could do "cim'"
> > which, unlike "ci'", will search across lines; this way users have
> > both.
> >
> > I've been using it quite happily for the last two months or so, but
> > more eyes and testing would not be a bad idea.

Thanks for this and your previous patch. I missed them both the first time
around. They both build nicely on Mac OSX, and after initial testing, I'm
liking them both.

Just fyi (and for anyone else on the list), I have a Homebrew formula that
makes it easy to install both patches on a Mac. It might be useful for
other people as well:

https://github.com/telemachus/brew/blob/master/Formula/vim.rb

Thanks, Peter