On Mo, 24 Aug 2015, Alejandro Exojo wrote:

> El Monday 24 August 2015, Christian Brabandt escribió:
> > I am not going to start rewriting mails, that are sent from github. It's
> > just a simple forwarding, since the original github notification mail is
> > rejected by the google groups page.
>
> Note that the sender name is lost as well. It's difficult to read who said
> what, so one would want to click on the link and read it on the web anyway.

That should be fixed now. The authors name should be still in the from
along with '(Vim Github Repository).

Also I added an Mail-Followup-To header, so depending on the reply
method you use, a reply might end up at github as well (which needs to
be tested).

Best,
Christian
--
Wo ich aufhören muss, sittlich zu sein, habe ich keine Gewalt
mehr.