On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Jonathan Newton <nwt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think perhaps some confusion is due to users trying to get the
> latest exe via the "vim without cream" link which only provides the
> binary and not RT files. Perhaps the download page at vim.org should
> be amended to make it more clear or to provide other alternatives.

The Cream installer is not just binaries. It includes the complete Vim
installation as well as the latest runtimes available in the git
(formerly hg) repository.

We also roll in an extra console vim.exe binary, and although this is
non-standard from the typical GUI Vim version installation, we like to
provide the extra service to our customers for the same low price. :)

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect dancingpaper com ]
Cream for Vim  http://cream.SourceForge.net